About Me

My photo
We met in high school, dated after graduation, fell in love freshman year of college and got married in January 2009. We fall more in love every day.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

New year, new blog

I failed majorly at blogging in 2012. I didn't write a single post. (okay, technically its still 2012, so I guess I had ONE post!) My goal is for 2013 to do better...
So what kind of things can you expect to see on here in 2013?


  • Recipes-- I plan on trying at least one a week
  • Money saving deals! I love saving money and would love to pass the savings on!
  • DIY projects--many are probably PINTEREST inspired, but I like them better when I know someone who has personally tried them.
  • Cleaning and Organizing tips-- a new addiction of mine. I especially love making my own cleansers. They work better and save money!
  • Photography--my family, our year and helpful tips! A real passion of mine!
  • Homeschooling and activities with toddlers
  • Spiritual encouragement 
Blogging has always been a good outlet for me--especially when I am lonely when the husband is on trips and I'm home alone!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment