About Me

My photo
We met in high school, dated after graduation, fell in love freshman year of college and got married in January 2009. We fall more in love every day.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

33 Weeks

Its hard to believe that November is almost half over already! Which means December will be here before we know it--which also means baby #2 will be here sooner than I know it!

This reality hit me hard this weekend--I will be full term (37 weeks) on December 11--which was a month from Monday! A MONTH! EEK so much do within a month!

I need to prep the cloth diapers (yes, we are using cloth diapers this time around to save $$$), make the crib bedding, set up the nursery, organize clothes (90% which are girly right now! but I didn't want to buy a stuff if we don't need it), set up the bassinet, get the car seat ready, pack the hospital bag, check out and clean the breast pump, pick a name (girls name is the problem here!), do the hospital tour, make arrangements for Lainey, make her big sister bag and shirt, and make freezer meals. I am sure I am probably forgetting some things but YIKES that is a tad overwhelming!

I remember this when I was pregnant with Lainey too. You think you have all the time in the world until BAM you are counting days and weeks instead of months

At 33 weeks, I feel:
1. Large. I have gained the same amount of weight now than I did my entire pregnancy with Lainey.
2. Pain in the ribs--especially my left side. At 30.5 weeks baby had already "dropped" but I swear s/he is up pushing against my ribs.
3. Headaches--almost daily. Some worse than others.
4. Tired. My last appointment they found me to anemic so I have started on iron. Hopefully I feel more energy soon!

Lainey continues to be super excited for baby to come! She is now convinced baby is a GIRL and prays for baby by her favorite girl name.  She is going to be an amazing big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment